You Are Reading

2011/04/02

T-Minus 5 hours....

So here I am at the five hour mark before my flight.   I feel pretty nervous now more than ever, more than even the last time I left for Japan.  Two reasons why: 1) I keep having the feeling that I am forgetting stuff, and you know how that feels. 2) This time when I arrive in Japan I won't have anyone to pick me up and I would have to find my own way to Mishima from Narita Airport. Hopefully, when I arrive at Narita Airport I will be able to re-activate my pre-paid phone from last semester.  As for packing, I pretty much was able to pack up 3/4 of my clothes. haha The reason why is because I don't have much clothes to begin with.  With all the clothes I needed I just made the 50 lbs limit. My second suitcase is half-packed with noodles.  My mom was worried that there would be food rationing like during Hurricane Katrina (because I am from New Orleans) so she wanted me to pack food. I got noodles, spam, and vienna sausage. The other half of my second suitcase is filled with everyday needs like shampoo, body wash, contact solution, etc.

I will arrive at Narita Airport at 1:05 p.m. (Japan time) on Sunday.  From there I have to take the train to Mishima.  When I arrive at Mishima I will have to stay at a hotel overnight because Nihon Dai is closed on Sunday and the people will pick me up on Monday at 9 a.m. By the time I get to Mishima it should be around 3 or 4 p.m. After dropping my stuff off at the hotel, which is nearby the train station, I will probably go roaming around and explore my surroundings.  Look forward to lots of picture. hehe I am going to be taking plenty of scenery shots.  Well, I'm not sure what else to talk about. I am going to be staying up all night and knock out on the airplane. I'll update when I settle down at the hotel. Until then, じゃね!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Vo In Japan